1. COLLECTION OF DEVICE AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION
We collect the data necessary for you to use our app and for us to maintain and analyze the functioning of the app, to personalize the content of the app, and to display contextual advertisements.
We automatically obtain certain information about your device, including:
– Country code
– Language，Locale (specific location where a given language is spoken);
– Session start/stop time,
– Network status (WiFi, etc.)
– User agent string (UA), platform, SDK version, timestamp;
– Magic Brick Tech Ltd. apps installed;
– Technical device information (e.g. device model and name, operating system name and version, CPU information, storage size, screen size, firmware, software, mobile phone carrier, Internet service provider, API key identifier for apps, Android ID, Android Serial No);
– Push notifications tokens;
– Player identifier string (we collect player identifier string only upon your sign in to Google Play Games Services or Apple’s Game Center).
Although some of this information (such as IDFA, IDFV, Advertising ID, Android ID, IP address) may uniquely identify your device, this information does not identify you personally. Some legislation (such as US) may treat information that uniquely identifies your device as personal information.
2. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We disclose the information to our advertising and analytics partners so that we can display advertisements and analyze the usage.
We cannot provide all services necessary for the successful operation of the app or the Website by ourselves. We must therefore share collected information with third parties, including analytics providers, tracking providers, third party advertising providers and other third party service providers that support the app and the Website (collectively referred to as “Partners”). We may share information that can be used to personally identify your device (e.g. persistent identifiers such as IDFA, IDFV, advertising ID and IP address) for the purposes of delivering our services, displaying advertisements, conducting analysis and research and for measuring our advertising campaign performance:
– Third party analytics providers: For some apps we use third party analytics such as Firebase Analytics, Talking Data Analytic or Facebook Analytics, for the purposes of delivering our services, conducting analysis and research.
– Third party advertising providers: The apps may incorporate third-party advertisement serving technology which enables advertising to be temporarily uploaded into the apps. When you use the app, third parties operating the advertisement serving technology may use information logged from your device using cookies, web beacons and other technologies to ensure that appropriate advertising is presented within the app and to calculate the number of unique and repeat views of advertising. We are using advertising networks including but not limited to Admob, InMobi, Chartboost, AppLovin and we may adjust our policy of using different advertising networks based on the app needs.
3. USE OF SOCIAL NETWORKS
We only access your social network profile if you allow us to do so.
We may access and store some or all of the following information, as allowed by you, from Third Party Social Networks : (a) your basic information from your profile, such as your name, surname, email address, login ID, player identifier string; (b) your photos and videos.
The app may further ask you to allow us to (a) post on such Third Party Social Networks on your behalf (e.g. photos, e-cards, videos and status updates) and to (b) manage your notifications (access your notifications and mark them as read).
Please keep in mind that we will only do that if specifically directed by you. Other information will be merely stored within the app on your device so that the app will be able to communicate with Third Party Social Network directly; Voice recordings from app are also only being collected and stored within the app upon your request.
Cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally indentifiable information you have submitted while on our site.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on our site.
5. USE OF PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
We will only use push notifications to remind you about your activities within the Application. You will receive push notifications only if you are subscribed to it in the app. To unsubscribe, please use the instructions provided below:
For iOS: You will be asked to accept or refuse push notifications after an Application is first opened. If you do not accept, you will not receive push notifications. Please note that if you accept, some mobile phones will allow you to disable push notifications later on by using the settings on your mobile devices. To manage push notifications on your mobile devices please follow these instructions: Open your Settings menu and tap “Notifications”; Find the Application; Tap on the icon of Application.
For Android: After an Application is downloaded, you will automatically receive push notifications. You can manage push notifications on your mobile phone by entering the “info screen” on the homepage of the app and choosing the “Settings” option. Here, push notifications can be disabled by unchecking the “Notification” option within the app.
We collect push notification tokens in order for us to be able to determine whether you are subscribed to push notifications. When you decide to unsubscribe from push notifications, such push notification tokens will be deleted from our database.
6. INFORMATION COLLECTION RELATING TO CHILDREN
Our apps is not directly target to children, however we have decided to voluntarily implement higher child protection standards even though our products and services are not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from, children under 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under 13, we will take all reasonable steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
7. USE OF IN-APP PURCHASING
Our Applications enable in-app purchases.
Although some of our Applications are free, they include in-app purchases. In-app purchases may be made only upon entering the app store password and you are responsible for maintaining the security of such password. You should be aware of the 20-minute window after the downloading of an Application, during which in-app purchases may be made without inserting an in-app store password. You should also take into account that OS 2.1 or older versions of Android mobile phones do not require entering of the app store account password to carry out in-app purchases.
8. THIRD PARTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note that your access to and ability to use and interact with the Applications and the Websites may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, online gaming platforms, social networking services, statistics services providers and payment providers. You recognize and agree that Magic Brick Tech Ltd. is not liable for any such third party terms and conditions and their use of your personal information.
9. CONTACT US